- The Larger the organization, the more difficult it is to experiment and trust your instinct.
- Finding cheap funnels and trying out everything finds a great place in SMBs.
- Working with smaller budgets makes our job more interesting
- We like to build long term relations and that often works out very well when we start from scratch together.
Nothing comes free. This is true and we won’t say that we are different here. What we mean to offer here is a warm-up, a peek into how we work and how we think, insight into some basic errors and advanced level optimization gaps, so as to get a first-hand experience of working before actually signing up, stuff like that.
What we need from you to give you a free warmup:
- Your business vision
- Your short term and long term goals
- Your current ROI (please be honest here, it really helps both the parties)
- Your competitors if you are aware.
- Your budget min and max constraints.
- When you would like to get started (a timeframe)
- Your ad account logins (read-only- we will only be able to see the data), if you are uncomfortable with read-only access, provide with excel/google sheets/Business intelligence data.